Do new hires have to be a culture club fit?
June 12th, 2018
Do new hires have to be a culture club fit? Patty McCord, former chief talent officer of Netflix doesn't think so. READ THIS deep dive (3500+ words) from Patty, SHRM and Harvard Business Review.
In Patty's words: "The process requires:
- probing beneath the surface of people and their résumés
- engaging managers in every aspect of hiring
- treating your in-house recruiters as true business partners
- adopting a mindset in which you're always recruiting
- coming up with compensation that suits the performance you need and the future you aspire to."
But it is a whole bunch more than five bullet points.
This is for start-ups to multi-nationals. Again, READ THIS.