Hosted by Bond, Schoeneck & King
The viewpoints, risk assessments, and concerns of stakeholders in every organization are in flux as the evolving coronavirus situation morphs on a daily or even hourly basis. Trying to keep ahead of this situation has become complicated. Bond will provide weekly guidance during a 45-minute webinar each Tuesday, starting March 10.
In our weekly sessions, we will summarize the week's latest federal and state guidance; inform you of approaches being taken by employers and industry leaders; and share the questions we are hearing and provide an update to you.
A sampling of topics that will be discussed includes:
- Best practices and recommendations
- Latest updates on available scientific and medical information
- Wage and hour issues including leave, compensation, continuation of benefits, FMLA and PFL
- Workplace scenarios, e.g., dealing with employees who have returned to work after traveling to high-risk locations
- Staffing issues and working from home
- Group meetings and events
12 - 12:45 p.m.
To register for this webinar series, click here.