Brand new chapters on COVID-19 in the workplace include:
- New Families First Coronavirus Response Act Posting Requirement
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act addition to FMLA and how it applies to your business
- Telecommuting – telecommuting policy, agreement and employee checklist
- Handling Pandemics and Communicable Diseases in the Workplace
Your subscription includes:
- Hardcopy Manuals: Because sometimes it just feels better to hold a book in your hands, and flip right to the page you need
- Digital HR Library: Regularly updated so that you will always have the latest policies at your fingertips
- HRUpdate: weekly e-newsletter highlighting the top HR trends and best practices
- SHRM and HRCI certified webinars: free monthly access – $120 value – each webinar is worth 1 SHRM credit and 1 HRCI credit
- Customer Service: if you still can't find the answer you're looking for, our friendly customer service representatives can point you in the right direction.
The Colorado Human Resources Manual will help you to become an expert in:
- Understanding state and federal specific compliance thresholds
- Anticipating and being prepared for an HR Audit with our Self-HR-Audit
- Managing the recruiting and hiring process lawfully
- Understanding NDAs, intellectual property and trade secret law
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Avoiding costly non compliance penalties on both the state and federal level
- Filing personnel and medical records
- Filing applications and other non-medical records
- Confidently writing a harassment policy
The library also includes necessary form and policy templates that are ready for you to download, edit, save and print such as:
- Time Off and Leaves of Absence policies
- Personnel Records and Recordkeeping Requirements
- Employee Benefits
- New Hire Reporting Form
- Confidentiality and Conflicts of Interest
- (OWBPA) The Older Workers Benefit Protection Act
- Family medical leave
The Hiring, Firing, and Discipline for Employers guide focuses on all the issues faced by employers and managers, with seven state-by-state charts and 14 chapters, covering topics such as handling applications, employee performance documentation, ADA concerns like reasonable accommodation, separation of medical paperwork, termination, and much more.
Wages and Hours— An Employer's Guide provides 20 chapters and 2 appendices, covering topics such as defining "hours worked", computation of overtime compensation, exemptions from overtime, and much more.
An Employer's Guide to FMLA and ADA walks you through the many complicated procedures associated with keeping your business in compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The guide will help you answer questions such as: who is eligible for medical leave, what constitutes a disability, am I properly displaying FMLA posters, and more.
Employment Verification: Immigration, Form I-9, and E-Verify walks you through the many complicated procedures associated with verifying the work authorization of your workers and maintaining a business that is in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Workplace Safety and Health Compliance Manual covers citations and civil penalties, affirmative defenses, development of a comprehensive health and safety program, and much more.
Employee Benefits--An Employer's Guide provides guidance on topics such as: The Health Care Reform Act, severance, benefit plans, and much more.
With no monthly subscriptions, HRSimple provides businesses with just one flat price and immediate access to information that is continually updated for as long as you need it! Trust that your information is compiled, written, updated, and translated by a well-credentialed team of practicing attorneys. The Colorado Human Resources Library is the most comprehensive, plain-English guide that's available to your HR team! And clients from pro sports teams to mom-and-pop stores put their trust in us year after year for that exact reason.