Presented by Christine Ross at the Maryland Chamber and others
Hosted by Maryland Chamber of Commerce
Sharing Solutions Maryland: Opioids and the Workforce
The opioid epidemic is destroying communities across the country, including those in Maryland.
As a part of its Sharing Solutions initiative, the United States Chamber of Commerce Foundation is traveling around the country to discuss how the business community can play a critical role in combating the opioid crisis in both the workplace and community at large.
Join us as we convene local and national employers, substance use disorder experts, and community leaders for conversations on creating drug free workplaces, education and prevention techniques, how to utilize benefits providers, force multipliers for families, investing in communities and more.
- Christine Ross, President and CEO, Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Rich Landis, Co-Director, Technical Assistance Center, Advocates for Human Potential
- John Hindman, Senior International and Public Affairs Advisor, Leidos
- Jay Ruais, Executive Vice President of Field Advancement, Addiction Policy Forum
- Carolyn Cawley, President, United States Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Anton Bizzell, MD Fellow, United States Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Josie Beets, Senior Director, National Coordination, SAFE Project US
Where: Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, 7226 Corporate Court, Frederick, MD 2170