Presented by Barran Liebman
Hosted by Barran Liebman
Come one, come all, and join us under the big top for the Greatest HR Law Show on Earth.
With 11 different acts, our troupe will provide you with the cutting-edge HR information necessary to step right up and become the best ringmaster within your own workplace. Acts will include the following:
- Watch Out for All Those Huge Elephant Feet: Getting Through Document Preservation, Litigation Holds, & ESI Discovery Without Getting Trampled
- What’s Hiding Underneath the Big Top: Why Employers Should Encourage Employee Complaints
- How to Tame the Lion, Avoid Getting Eaten, & Minimize Scratches: Understanding Employer Threats Posed by Oregon’s Pay Equity Law
- The Three Ring Circus of Employee Leave: Juggling Sick Time, Oregon’s Paid Family Leave, & the ADA
- Don’t Ask for an Encore When You Should Cue the Final Curtain: When to Skip Progressive Discipline & Move Straight to Termination
- Stop Clowning Around: Testing Might Not Be the Best Way to Prevent Prescription Drug Usage in the Workplace
- Walking the Tightrope: Sexual Harassment & Settlement Agreements Under Oregon’s Workplace Fairness Act
- “Trap-easy”: Protecting Retirement, Health Assets, & Information From Cybersecurity Threats
- The One, the Only, the Greatest Case Law Update on Earth
- Complimentary admittance, breakfast buffet, materials, snack break, and certificate of attendance provided.
Oregon Convention Center | Portland Ballrooms | 777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd. | Portland, OR 97232