Changes to OSHA under the Biden Administration
December 9th, 11:00am CSTLearn more
Coronavirus Updates for Minnesota
Minnesota specific information:
Guidance on Further Business Reopening – Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
Safely Returning to Work – Minnesota Government
Cozen O'Conner, author of the Minnesota Human Resources Manual:
- Coronavirus or a small cold, these are the work rules around getting sick in the office.
- Considerations for addressing coronavirus and other epidemics in the workplace.
COVID-19 information for businesses and employers – Minnesota Department of Health
COVID-19 business toolkit – Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
These include FAQs, webinars, podcasts, and videos from more than 25 law firms and 80+ attorneys we work with around the country covering:
- emergency loans
- Family FIrst Coronavirus Response Act
- I-9 and e-verify
- The WARN Act
- what is an "essential business"
- can you take an employee's temperature
- telecommuting and drafting a policy
- sick leave policies
- an employee wanting to wear a mask
- requiring an employee to stay home
- and lots more.