Coronavirus Updates for Kansas
Updates from the Kansas Chamber of Commerce:
Kansas City Issues Citywide Stay-at-Home Order – Ogletree Deakins
These include FAQs, webinars, podcasts, and videos from more than 25 law firms and 80+ attorneys we work with around the country covering:
- emergency loans
- Family FIrst Coronavirus Response Act
- I-9 and e-verify
- The WARN Act
- what is an "essential business"
- can you take an employee's temperature
- telecommuting and drafting a policy
- sick leave policies
- an employee wanting to wear a mask
- requiring an employee to stay home
- and lots more.