Coronavirus Updates for Maryland
Maryland Back to Business Pledge – Maryland Chamber of Commerce
Webinar | Get Maryland’s citizens and businesses back to work with the Talent Exchange – Maryland Chamber of Commerce
ReNEW Maryland– Maryland Chamber of Commerce
Coronavirus education and prevention resources – Maryland Chamber of Commerce
Shawe Rosenthal, author of the Maryland Human Resources Manual:
- CDC issues summary: reopening guidance for offices
- What does Governor Hogan's Roadmap to Recovery Mean for Maryland Employers?
- What the "Families First Coronavirus Response Act" means to employers
- TOP TIP: Coronavirus in the workplace: A practical guide for employers
- The EEOC Weighs in on COVID-19
- Feedback Requested As To “Essential” Maryland Businesses
These include FAQs, webinars, podcasts, and videos from more than 25 law firms and 80+ attorneys we work with around the country covering:
- emergency loans
- Family FIrst Coronavirus Response Act
- I-9 and e-verify
- The WARN Act
- what is an "essential business"
- can you take an employee's temperature
- telecommuting and drafting a policy
- sick leave policies
- an employee wanting to wear a mask
- requiring an employee to stay home
- and lots more.