Coronavirus Updates for New York
New York resources:
New York Forward Business Reopening Lookup Tool – New York State Government
Phase Two Industries – New York State Government
Prevailing Unemployment Insurance Wages – New York State Government
New York State Issues Additional Guidance for Emergency Paid Sick Leave Bill (US) – Squire Patton Boggs
Managing the coronavirus – The Business Council of New York State, Inc.
Bond Schoeneck, author New York Human Resources Manual
- Executive Order 202.31: Essential Business and New Reopening Guidance
- A summary of New York's COVID-19 leave law
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- An employee has COVID-19. Now what do I do?
New York State of Mind: New Paid Sick Leave Bill to Address Coronavirus – Squire Patton Boggs
New York announces COVID-19 protections for employees – Fisher Phillips
These include FAQs, webinars, podcasts, and videos from more than 25 law firms and 80+ attorneys we work with around the country covering:
- emergency loans
- Family FIrst Coronavirus Response Act
- I-9 and e-verify
- The WARN Act
- what is an "essential business"
- can you take an employee's temperature
- telecommuting and drafting a policy
- sick leave policies
- an employee wanting to wear a mask
- requiring an employee to stay home
- and lots more.