• Who is eligible for medical leave?
• What constitutes a disability?
• Which documentation can I request from an employee seeking medical leave?
• What if I can not afford to accommodate a disability?
• Which forms need to be completed for military family leave?
This publication also includes important information on other leave and disability issues such as:
• Do same-sex domestic partners qualify for family medical leave?
• Do I need to keep medical records separate from other employee files?
• Am I properly displaying all FMLA posters?
• What pre-employment questions are considered discriminatory?