IT'S COMPLICATED: Substance Abuse & Marijuana in the Workplace
A one-day conference sponsored by the Iowa-Illinois Safety Council
As the substance abuse and marijuana issue evolves in Iowa and Illinois, employer focus must be to prepare and respond. Join the Iowa-Illinois Safety Council, Sept. 25 in Johnston, for this one-day conference. It's designed to give front-line supervisors, EHS professionals and human resources partners the most current information on changing laws, policy and real-life outcomes that will have consequences in the workplace, home and community. ABI's Nicole Crain will be one of the featured speakers. Learn more.
- Drug Addiction Can Happen to Anyone
- Public Safety Implications of Iowa's Evolving Drug Trends
- The Medical Marijuana Paradox
- Iowa Cannabis Legislation - What's on the Horizon and What Can We Learn From Other States?
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
Agenda: (Download PDF)
Location: DuPont Pioneer Auditorium (Corteva), 7000 NW 62nd Ave, Johnston, IA 50131
Date & Time: Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 8:30am - 3:00pm