Is your business being tasked with the challenge of continuing to conduct business while ensuring the safety of all employees? In light of recent events, many businesses are implementing work-from-home policies to help meet both objectives.
Join ICG on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 11:00 AM EDT for our webinar, "Sustaining Business Operations in an Age of Uncertainty", where we will discuss the options, timelines and best practices needed to safely implement a work-from-home policy including:
- Planning, setting and managing goals for your workforce
- Maintaining a high level of IT security as you move the security boundaries outside your corporate walls
- Maintaining a higher level of communication and the tools that make this effective
- Biggest Challenge—How to access your legacy, productivity applications, and data remotely
- “Keeping the lights on” in your datacenter
- Help Desk—How to manage devices remotely and keep your workforce productive