What: An hour-long educational webinar for employers with 2 or more employees interested in or already offering health insurance
When: Tuesday, April 18th | 10-11am MST
Credits: 1 SHRM and 1 HRCI credit
Join us for an educational webinar to better understand the key concepts of group medical insurance, how different plans are designed and what options best suit your individual company’s needs, such as:
– An explanation of different plan types (HMO, PPO, POS, EPO)
– Self-Funded vs Level-Funded Plans
– What is Reference Based Pricing
– Types of Deductible and Out-of-Pocket Max Designs
– Minimum Essential Coverage and Minimum Value Plans
– And much more!
Stick around to learn about the Arizona Chamber’s brand new health insurance program created specifically for businesses with two or more employees, making it more affordable to offer health insurance to all employees – part-time, full-time and independent contractors.
Key features of the insurance program:
– Affordable – starting at $430 for individuals and $870 for families
– Full-time and part-time – all types of employees welcome
– Open access, no networks
– No deductibles
– One group health questionnaire
– One rate for everyone
– Assistance with enrollment and 1:1 employee benefit education
No cost to attend!
No obligation to learn more!