Romance in the Workplace
February 6th, 2019 at 11:00am CST
Presented by Greg Grisham at Fisher Phillips
Hosted by hrsimple
February 14 – Valentine's Day: flowers, cards, chocolates, jewelry, candy hearts with nifty sayings, or harassment, love contracts, #MeToo, consensual romantic relationships?
Join Greg Grisham from Fisher Phillips as he works through Cupid's tangle of romance and provides the details necessary to keep everyone happy (or at least non-litigious).
- Work = Dating Pool?
- Possible Legal Claims
- Personal Liability
- The Impact of “MeToo#”
- Other Issues
- What is Unlawful Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Working Environment
- Recent Sexual Harassment Verdicts
- What can you do
- Top 10 Things to Remember About “Romance” in the Workplace
- Final danger: Retaliation