As business leaders, it's impossible to think of every little detail amid a rapidly evolving situation. At this point, your workforce is most likely remote, and if not, you're on your way there. Now is the time to step back and review the potential legal and cybersecurity implications that threaten your organization. Join BrownWinick Law Firm and ACS as we explore how to protect your organization from potential lawsuits and cyber breaches as a result of Covid-19. Register below.
In this webinar, we'll discuss:
· Legal guidelines for employee conduct and furlough
· Implementation of remote work and cybersecurity policies.
· Increasing Cybersecurity threats and mitigation tactics
· Protection of Corporate IP and employee Privacy
· Recovery of Physical and Digital Assets from Remote EmployeesRegister for Free
In 1951, a tax-law specialty firm opened its doors in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. Its modest size hid lofty ambitions: to help its clients build on a strong foundation, and to put businesses from Iowa, the Midwest and around the country on a powerful footing for growth and competitive success.
Nearly 70 years later, those ambitions continue to act as our compass. BrownWinick has grown to become one of the region’s...Learn more