Presented by Melissa Azallion and Jon Eggert
Hosted by Burr Forman McNair
All South Carolina employers, including non-profits, with four or more employees are required to maintain workers’ compensation insurance coverage. In this event series, you will learn:
- What are the key terms I need to know?
- What steps do I need to take when a workers’ comp issue presents itself in my workplace?
- What if we wish to contest a claim? What steps do we take? What kinds of forms should I have?
- How does my workplace safety program relate to and tie into workers’ compensation claims.
- How does my company balance our responsibilities to address OSHA safety issues and workplace injury investigations?
Where: Hilton Head/ Bluffton Chamber of Commerce, 1 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938 Map