Presented by Michael C. Harrington and Johanna G. Zelman at FordHarrison
Hosted by FordHarrison
As Connecticut prepares to return to work, employers are facing new human resources challenges like never before – compliance with onerous social distancing guidelines, unprecedented childcare demands, unique vacation/PTO situations, and novel discrimination/retaliation claims spawned by the Coronavirus, to name a few. Some require new solutions, but it is important that employers remember the basics still apply, and often provide the best solution.
Join FordHarrison attorneys Johanna Zelman and Mike Harrington for an in-depth discussion to address the “new” issues municipal employers will face as America re-opens and employees return to work, including:
- appropriate workplace safety measures
- implementation of social distancing in the workplace
- employee request to continue working from home
- FordHarrison is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This course is approved for 1 hour of PDCs.
- This program is also pre-approved by HRCI for 1 hour of PHR, GPHR, and SPHR recertification credit.
To register for this complimentary webinar, click here.