Improving diversity and inclusion should be a priority of every organization. During our Diversity & Inclusion Summit on April 23 in Chesterfield, Mo., we will explore best practices and inspire frank discussion around this critical issue.
- An interactive workshop on how to establish a D&I policy or fine-tune an existing program
- A D&I officers' roundtable discussion
- Ways to solve diverse talent recruitment and retention challenges
- When a workplace investigation arises, how to respond promptly to meet legal obligations and minimize negative impact on employees' morale and productivity
- Expertise on building a diverse workforce in rural Missouri
- and much more. Get details at the link below.
This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. It has been approved for 6.7 CLE hours by The Missouri Bar.
We hope you can join us at this practical and insightful event!