Presented by Mark J. Swerdlin and Fiona W. Ong at Shawe Rosenthal LLP
Hosted by Shawe Rosenthal LLP
Please join Shawe Rosenthal and the Maryland Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern for a complimentary 90 minute webinar on Coronavirus in the Workplace. We will provide practical guidance to business owners, management and HR professionals on an employer’s legal obligations regarding issues such as:
- Responsibility for infection prevention and remediation in the workplace
- Employee travel – both work-related and personal
- Medical examinations and clearances
- Leave and telecommuting
- Pay requirements during employee absences/quarantines/office closures
- Unionized workforce issues
- Addressing employee concerns
- Developing and implementing a Coronavirus plan
You can click here to register.
The webinar has been approved for SHRM 1.50 PDC hours.
Shawe Rosenthal LLP is recognized by SHRM to offer
Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.