Presented by Kevan Lee Deckelmann, Matthew J. Saldaña, Tara A. Walker, Cory M. Vargo, CPA, Kyung Kim, CPA, CGMA, Frank Saglio, CPA, and Kristin A. Mendoza
Hosted by Bernstein Shur
Please join us for a free live webinar in partnership with Wipfli and Bernstein Shur’s Coronavirus Legal Response Team to discuss the latest guidance concerning the CARES Act loan programs, how to apply for them, and borrower obligations and considerations.
Topics expected to be discussed during this webinar include:
- Update on SBA Disaster Loans
- PPP Loan Overview and Update on Status of Program
- PPP Borrower Certification
- Calculating PPP Loan Forgiveness and Recommendations on Tracking Use of Loan Proceeds
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Payroll Tax Deferment
- Other Useful CARES Act Tools for Businesses
- Continuing Employer Obligations & FFCRA
Attendees are welcome to submit questions in advance for our panel, who will spend most of the webinar in a live Q&A format.
Please submit any questions at the time of registration or using this form.