SC: A Workplace Safety Reopening Guide for South Carolina Employers:
Presented by Kyle Dillard and Michael McKnight at Ogletree Deakins
Hosted by Ogletree Deakins
This webinar will focus on crucial workplace safety and health issues and considerations for South Carolina employers in the reopening process and going forward in the continued fight against COVID-19 and will cover:
- Steps employers can take to comply with continually evolving governmental safety and health recommendations.
- Employee screening and proper handling of suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Responding to employee questions, concerns, and complaints about Personal Protective Equipment and workplace conditions.
- OSHA requirements are impacting the use of face coverings, surgical masks, respirators, and PPE in the workplace.
- Registration: Spots are limited; you must register in advance.