Numerous state and federal laws require employers to post notices in the workplace in a location where they are accessible to employees. Failure to post such notices is a violation of the law.
The following postings are required by federal law. Many posters are available at:
1. Your Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (federal minimum wage)
Poster provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division at:
2. Family and Medical Leave Act
3. Employee Polygraph Protection Act
4. Job Safety and Health Protection
Poster provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (TOSHA). For more information call:
5. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Poster provided by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). For more information call:
6. Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Poster provided by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Policies and Forms
Appendix B: Posting requirements