The following are all resources for the latest updates regarding the Coronavirus and how it affects employers in South Carolina.
South Carolina resources / authors:
COVID-19 resources – South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Fisher and Phillips, author of the South Carolina Employment Law Reference Guide:
Burr Forman McNair, author Model Employee Policies for South Carolina Employers
These include FAQs, webinars, podcasts and video from the more than 25 law firms and 80+ attorneys we work with around the country covering:
- emergency loans
- Family FIrst Coronavirus Response Act
- alternatives to reductions in force
- I-9 and e-verify
- The WARN Act
- what is an "essential business"
- can you take an employee's temperature
- telecommuting and drafting a policy
- sick leave policies
- an employee wanting to wear a mask
- requiring an employee to stay home
- and lots more.