The following resources are the latest updates regarding the Coronavirus, and how it affects the employers of the State of Massachusetts:
Ogletree Deakins, author of the Massachusetts Human Resources Manual:
The employer's guide to COVID-19 – Associated Industries of Massachusetts
These include FAQs, webinars, podcasts and video from the more than 25 law firms and 80+ attorneys we work with around the country covering:
- emergency loans
- Family FIrst Coronavirus Response Act
- alternatives to reductions in force
- I-9 and e-verify
- The WARN Act
- what is an "essential business"
- can you take an employee's temperature
- telecommuting and drafting a policy
- sick leave policies
- an employee wanting to wear a mask
- requiring an employee to stay home
- and lots more.