Presented by Fisher Phillips
Hosted by Fisher Phillips
Join us for an all-day HRCI/SHRM and CLE seminar focused on labor and employment law. This seminar is appropriate for HR professionals, employment counsel, business owners, and anyone who handles employee complaints, manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
This year, Fisher Phillips’ annual seminar is artfully crafted to answer attendees’ questions pertaining to all things labor and employment law. Both breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
- Opioids and the Workplace: Legal and Psychological Perspectives
- Introducing Fisher Phillips Safety Solutions
- The Best Class, the Wrong Class, the What Class?: A Guide to Understanding FLSA Classifications?
- Making #MeToo #NotHere
- Immigration Compliance in the Extreme Vetting Era
- We Don’t Have To Do That, Do We?: Managing your Obligations under Disability and Leave Laws
- Fiduciary Trends in Welfare Plans: How to Avoid Liability and Save Money
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Registration and breakfast
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Seminar (lunch will be provided)
$165 per person
$145 if multiple people from the same organization are attending.
Georgia Chamber members who are interested in attending are invited by Senator John Albers.
To save $20 on registration, members of the Georgia Chamber can contact Lauren Meeks at the Georgia Chamber.**This event is pending HRCI/SHRM and GA Bar CLE credit.
If you have any questions please contact Tori Spencer at (404) 240-4280 or email@example.com.