Hosted by Fisher Phillips
Did you miss the October 2 webinar?
Please join Fisher Phillips attorneys as they discuss tackling the federal Fair Labor Standards Act white-collar exemption changes.
At last, the U.S. Department of Labor has disclosed the details of its final revised regulations defining the exemptions under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act's Section 13(a)(1). If you currently consider any of your employees to be exempt “white collar” employees, you might have to make some swift changes.
This webinar will discuss a wide range of issues, including:
- The new salary threshold
- The new "highly-compensated" employee threshold
- Where to begin evaluating the impact of these changes
- Other exemptions that might apply
- Converting to non-exempt status
- Alternative pay structures to consider
Cost: Free of charge
**This program is HRCI and SHRM approved.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.