Presented by Jean Ohman Back, Elizabeth Schleuning, Rebecca Boyette, Nykia Corbett, Tom Payne
Hosted by Schwabe, WIllimason & Wyatt
Has the news on the Oregon legislative changes left you in a blur? A number of new laws and legal decisions impacting employers with workers in Oregon have recently gone into effect or are right around the corner.
Join us on October 16 for a seminar discussing some of Oregon’s newest employment laws and what they require your company to do in the new year.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Human resources professionals
- Owners and managers
- HRCI credits pending (2 credits)
SESSION 1: Oregon Legislative Update
- Pregnancy accommodation
- Non-competition provisions
- Anti-harassment provisions
- And more!
SESSION 2: Break-Out Sessions (Select Your Preference)
- Pay equity and the new pay equity ‘fixes’
- Paid leave including sick leave and paid family medical leave
Where: Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, 1211 SW 5th Ave, Suite 1900, Portland, OR
Continental breakfast provided