With the COVID-19 vaccine finally here, many employers are eager to have their employees vaccinated. This seminar will provide guidance to help employers navigate the minefield of employment-related issues created by the vaccination process.
These issues include:
- Use of vaccinations programs to assist with employee safety and OSHA compliance
- The pros and cons of whether to mandate, facilitate or encourage vaccinations
- Prohibitions and considerations relating to ADA compliance, Title VII protections for religious practices, and pre-screening questions
- Preparation and implementation of a compliant vaccination policy
- Tips on how best to communicate your vaccination protocol to employees
- Confidentiality of vaccine information
- Tips to help obtain employee buy-in for vaccinations, including discussion of “incentives”
- Legal issues relating to the requirement of proof of vaccination
This program has been approved for HRCI/SHRM credit.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Alberico.