"Thank you" and "I'm sorry" – meaningful, simple and impactful
June 12th, 2018 by hrsimple
Two simple statements, for the workplace or anywhere else. Hey, if a cat can do it, so can you. SHRM shows you how and why with the help of all of these good people:
- Fjuri – "Showing gratitude is one of the most important things you can do as a leader"
- Be Robin Hood – showing appreciation yielded unexpected results
- InsideOutProj – "A sincere apology can make a difference by rebuilding productive working relationships"
- Nancy Friedman – go a step further and apologize instead of just saying you're sorry
- Team Awesome Coaching – expressing thanks and apologies are crucial elements of a company's culture
- Employment Resource Group – "The importance of each is underrated"
Get access to hrsimple for free!
No Credit Card Required
Hundreds of Topics